m-u-f-c Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tony Curtis

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Waggers

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:13 pm    Post subject: Tony Curtis Reply with quote

Is no more Sad

I will however keep the DA at the back but may go for something different at the front Shocked Confused

A. A. Milne
Hawkeye

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those of us who are fans of ELO might remember Tony Curtis doing the introduction at the famous 1978 Wembley concert. "Ladies and gentlemen, the finest rock band in the world today... Electric Light Orchestra." "Some Like It Hot" and "Spartacus" were brilliant movies, but that introduction is what I remember first whenever I think of Tony Curtis.
Diablo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hawkeye wrote:
Those of us who are fans of ELO might remember Tony Curtis doing the introduction at the famous 1978 Wembley concert. "Ladies and gentlemen, the finest rock band in the world today... Electric Light Orchestra." "Some Like It Hot" and "Spartacus" were brilliant movies, but that introduction is what I remember first whenever I think of Tony Curtis.

The first thing I think of is his daughter's tits in "Trading Places". Fantastic set of norks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    m-u-f-c.co.uk Forum Index -> Second Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: