m-u-f-c Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Baggies debacle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    m-u-f-c.co.uk Forum Index -> m-u-f-c General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dee

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:47 pm    Post subject: Baggies debacle Reply with quote

What the bloody hell was that? The 'philosophy' of pass, pass, pass is not effective against teams that have 10 men behind the ball. What i've just watched was the closest thing to the football equivalent of netball, where you cannot run with the ball, and when you do receive it you immediately have to stop and pass. I don't give a shit about passes, possession, all I want is for us to be on the front foot, showing urgency and taking the game to the opposition. Static - the only word to describe our play at the moment. Don't even get me started on the players and tactics, Fellaini up top and Rooney and RVP playing deep, FFS.

"The only player who ever made me feel inferior" - Sir Bobby Charlton.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    m-u-f-c.co.uk Forum Index -> m-u-f-c General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: