m-u-f-c Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chelski Seriously
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    m-u-f-c.co.uk Forum Index -> m-u-f-c General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
john smith

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

68 wrote:
john smith wrote:
The Dave wrote:
john smith wrote:
watch Pogbas effort to challenge kante when he score their goal.

fucking pathetic, he gives him 3 yards and makes fuck all effort to block it, he then looks like he screams in annoyance at DeGea when it goes in,

he's becoming the new Nani in my eyes..

Come now, that title is Martial's to lose. Very Happy

But I did note said failure to close down Kante. As a mate texted me after, "Kante cost one third what Pogba did but looks three times the player." That's a bit harsh but he does have a point: Pogba's been criminally average recently.

it's interesting though isn't it.

jose bought pogba and therefore gives him nothing but praise.
he didn't buy Martial , so seems to choose to give him constant challenges and thinly veiled criticism .

I aint attacking jose, last night his tactics and team selection were superb, with the benefit of hindsight , I feel we would have got a result had it not been for a weak referee, but the "Pogba is untouchable" love in, needs to be addressed ..

jose has this strange attitude where he will openly chastise certain players,and yet others , who we all agree need a right good fucking get nothing but praise.

imagine being in the squad, you try your best and get constantly questioned, pogba for example, acts the play boy, doesn't do his job, disappears in games, and is then lauded as MOTM ??? Confused

Or, he knows that his perfomance has been shite and below par; instead of laying him to him like every other fucking so-called pundit, he does the opposite hoping for a positive reaction and not bruising his ego. Who'd be a manager, eh Wink

I don't think Pogba needs his ego massaging now really now does he, and if the above was true then it doesn't seem to be working does it ? name me one game where pogba has looked Good ? seriously I think he's played every game and I cant think of a single game where he has been anything other than average

and if the above was the case why is it only pogba ?
smalling and shaw have been openly criticised this season , why didn't they get the nice treatment in the hope of getting a positive reaction ?
I get man management , I was manager of our local side for 20 years, and some individuals need an arm round them and some need a bollocking, but I also know picking out certain individuals for what others will perceive as special treatment can cause ructions and ill feeling from other players .

I remember hearing scholes talk about Cantona and saying that fergie let him get away with murder , asked if it bothered him scholes replied "not at all, what he did on the pitch made him untouchable, we all respected and admired eric "

lets be honest Pogba's performances are far from that right now.

I aint a pogba hater,(yet Wink ) but you cant hide the fact, whether he was £89 million or £8.9 million he has been poor.

I hope he develops into the new Viera, but right now he's the new veron Wink

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veron was a class player Wink

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

john smith wrote:

I get man management , I was manager of our local side for 20 years, and some individuals need an arm round them and some need a bollocking, but I also know picking out certain individuals for what others will perceive as special treatment can cause ructions and ill feeling from other players .

maybe you should get in touch with Jose and offer him some advise? I'm sure he'd benefit from the wisdom of someone with your expertise and experience.
john smith

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

send us his number

i'll give him a call Wink
Zoolander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sol the Red wrote:
Everyone's a cunt, even me.

The truest thing ever committed to pixels on this forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    m-u-f-c.co.uk Forum Index -> m-u-f-c General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: