m-u-f-c Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Postponement?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    m-u-f-c.co.uk Forum Index -> m-u-f-c General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Southern Red

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:44 am    Post subject: Postponement? Reply with quote

Apparently the cold weather we have coming in is putting the fixture in doubt?

With Pogba banned, could it be a blessing, given that he'd likely see out his ban before a rescheduled fixture, or do we just want it played and over and done with?
john smith

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember when Chelsea called off our game v them at Stamford Bridge because it had snowed ... yet photos showed pitch was fine and surrounding streets were ice free........... Wink

if we did that it would certainly wind up the ABU's.. Laughing

it would also look like we were scared too?? Crying or Very sad

for what it's worth City have won their last 3 league games with late goals and relatively poor performances, i know winning when you're playing badly is supposed to be good, but they have not been in the same form as a month ago
a weakened city side also lost midweek for the first time.
given our confidence should be high after the arsenal game i can't see a better time to play them.
with the squad we have and the depth it's a poor do when we are worried because we have no Pogba.

i expect Jose to be more cautious here than against Arsenal, even though we are at home ,he will know that defeat will just about guarantee what we all ready know,that city are champions.
i also feel pep will want to come and win to mark City's dominance this season, but he will be equally pragmatic,he knows our home form is good and he will see a defeat as a knock they can do without.
my monies on a draw ?

that's of course if it's not snowed off Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard a rumour yesterday morning that the caterers had been told not to bother defrosting the prawns.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    m-u-f-c.co.uk Forum Index -> m-u-f-c General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: