m-u-f-c Message Board

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Normal service resumed

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    m-u-f-c.co.uk Forum Index -> m-u-f-c General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Southern Red



Joined: 08 May 2010
Posts: 2419
Location: Haywards Heath

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:38 pm    Post subject: Normal service resumed Reply with quote

Thank fuck for that! The summer has just got a little more bearable.

Love seeing those cunts struggle, but to have their keeper literally throw the game away... I laughed so hard a little bit of wee come out Laughing .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Nicolae



Joined: 18 Dec 2003
Posts: 11301

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thoughts and prayers go out to the Kiev waiters tonight
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Stig



Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Posts: 4501

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karius' two errors were hard to believe - and as good as Bale's first goal was Karius throws himself but doesn't stretch his arms at all.

Any chance that he was paid ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chubby



Joined: 18 Dec 2003
Posts: 3665

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stig wrote:
Karius' two errors were hard to believe - and as good as Bale's first goal was Karius throws himself but doesn't stretch his arms at all.

Any chance that he was paid ?


No chance at all, he really is just shit. I remember the Scouse-friendly media comparing him to David De Gea, Jesus wept.
_________________
Nic... I dare say you could kick everyone's arse on Mastermind with United as your specialist subject.... Pedantic wank-wipe.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
john smith



Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Posts: 6760

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i swore i would not watch it, the thought of them winning was to hard to comprehend .
my wife and i went out for dinner , and arrived home and i delibratley did not put the tv on, just in case it was left on sky sports, i'm a bit odd , in that i believe if i watch it i will jinx it !!! Embarassed

then my mate texts me,
"fucking get in there "
i scramble for the remote and put the tv on, just in time to see vermin score.........

i can't begin to explain what the fucking fuckety fuck fuck that actually did to karma riddled,jinx fucked mind ...lol Embarassed Embarassed Shocked Shocked

as it was on i then decided it, fuck it , and i watched it ....... i believe my demons are now banished Smile Smile Laughing Laughing

i am now trawling facebook and delighting in the comments from the vermin supporters i have as friends .

the best one , in response to a video i posted of a really shite keeper ..

"come back when you have reached as many finals !"

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Very Happy Very Happy
_________________
People say I'm condescending. That means i talk down to people
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Southern Red



Joined: 08 May 2010
Posts: 2419
Location: Haywards Heath

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chubby wrote:
Stig wrote:
Karius' two errors were hard to believe - and as good as Bale's first goal was Karius throws himself but doesn't stretch his arms at all.

Any chance that he was paid ?


No chance at all, he really is just shit. I remember the Scouse-friendly media comparing him to David De Gea, Jesus wept.


It seems some people do "walk alone" Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jarzinio



Joined: 16 Apr 2009
Posts: 846
Location: Manchesterish

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I felt an earthquake last night but it was just the Vermin coming back down to earth
_________________
Mobile phones ringing in the pockets of the dead
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
1999



Joined: 14 Feb 2004
Posts: 3628
Location: Location: Location

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

john smith wrote:
i swore i would not watch it, the thought of them winning was to hard to comprehend .
my wife and i went out for dinner , and arrived home and i delibratley did not put the tv on, just in case it was left on sky sports, i'm a bit odd , in that i believe if i watch it i will jinx it !!! Embarassed

then my mate texts me,
"fucking get in there "
i scramble for the remote and put the tv on, just in time to see vermin score.........



same here. I swore I'd never watch them again after tuning in when they were three-nil down at half time versus Milan in 2005 Embarassed

However, I got a "GET IN THERE!" text from a mate with about 5 mins left and couldn't resist Very Happy

I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw the RM goals - all three were very special in their own way Wink
_________________
This is Manchester, we do things differently here.
- Anthony H. Wilson.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
The Dave



Joined: 22 Dec 2003
Posts: 1465

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aside from our cup games I haven't sat through a United game since we did that lot in early March so definitely wasn't going to watch what I feared was a nailed-on final for them. Went out for a bite instead, got in and gingerly checked the score just in time to see that little scrote run onto the pitch and stop Ronaldo from adding to Madrid's tally. Then the final whistle blew and I got to see all the goals. Laughing

Our defeat a week earlier meant this was more relief than enjoyable schadenfreude but at least Karius made it as amusing for us as possible. Finding out a Scouse-supporting mate had to fly out to Moldova, get a 13-hour coach to Kiev then so the same for the return trip helped too. Very Happy

Remember this from 2007? I bet good money there was another one sitting in a depot somewhere in Merseyside last night too:

https://www.Butt Lube.com/watch?v=8XliSxTkfNw

Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sol the Red



Joined: 20 Dec 2003
Posts: 3965

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe in gods, but if there is a god, he's wearing a shirt with AON on the front and is pissing on the dead body of a Liver Bird right now.

As for Salah - tough shit. LFC used to target the best players of the opposition in the days of Case, Smith, McMahon et al. Fucking karma you scouse bastards. Hope you have a miserable Summer. Cunts.
_________________
"United's success has generated its wealth; City's wealth has generated its success.

Anything else is just piss and wind."

Cheerful Sid
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1999



Joined: 14 Feb 2004
Posts: 3628
Location: Location: Location

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember after our defeat to Barca in 2011, that horrible cunt Mascherano 'dedicated' their win over us to the vermin!

How satisfying would it have been had Ronny done the same on Saturday? Smile
_________________
This is Manchester, we do things differently here.
- Anthony H. Wilson.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Hertford Red



Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 816
Location: Hampshire UK

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sol the Red wrote:
I don't believe in gods, but if there is a god, he's wearing a shirt with AON on the front and is pissing on the dead body of a Liver Bird right now.

As for Salah - tough shit. LFC used to target the best players of the opposition in the days of Case, Smith, McMahon et al. Fucking karma you scouse bastards. Hope you have a miserable Summer. Cunts.


Couldn’t have said it better, watched it with 3 scouse loving wankstains and just loved watching them cry,

Made my weekend it did
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
john smith



Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Posts: 6760

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Dave wrote:
Aside from our cup games I haven't sat through a United game since we did that lot in early March so definitely wasn't going to watch what I feared was a nailed-on final for them. Went out for a bite instead, got in and gingerly checked the score just in time to see that little scrote run onto the pitch and stop Ronaldo from adding to Madrid's tally. Then the final whistle blew and I got to see all the goals. Laughing

Our defeat a week earlier meant this was more relief than enjoyable schadenfreude but at least Karius made it as amusing for us as possible. Finding out a Scouse-supporting mate had to fly out to Moldova, get a 13-hour coach to Kiev then so the same for the return trip helped too. Very Happy

Remember this from 2007? I bet good money there was another one sitting in a depot somewhere in Merseyside last night too:

https://www.Butt Lube.com/watch?v=8XliSxTkfNw

Laughing



to be fair Dave, every side will have one prepared, it's bad management not to have , i believe clubs book hotels and training facilities etc weeks before they even reach finals too.
what makes this note worthy is, it only every seems to be vermin who manage to get theirs leaked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
People say I'm condescending. That means i talk down to people
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Dave



Joined: 22 Dec 2003
Posts: 1465

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

john smith wrote:
to be fair Dave, every side will have one prepared, it's bad management not to have , i believe clubs book hotels and training facilities etc weeks before they even reach finals too.
what makes this note worthy is, it only every seems to be vermin who manage to get theirs leaked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing


Well, quite. But only that lot would put themselves in a position to have it filmed and laughed at by a rival fan. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bondurant



Joined: 24 Dec 2003
Posts: 681

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hertford Red wrote:
Sol the Red wrote:
I don't believe in gods, but if there is a god, he's wearing a shirt with AON on the front and is pissing on the dead body of a Liver Bird right now.

As for Salah - tough shit. LFC used to target the best players of the opposition in the days of Case, Smith, McMahon et al. Fucking karma you scouse bastards. Hope you have a miserable Summer. Cunts.


Couldn’t have said it better, watched it with 3 scouse loving wankstains and just loved watching them cry,

Made my weekend it did


Choose better friends
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    m-u-f-c.co.uk Forum Index -> m-u-f-c General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group