m-u-f-c Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A fucking petition?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    m-u-f-c.co.uk Forum Index -> m-u-f-c General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sol the Red

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 6:06 pm    Post subject: A fucking petition? Reply with quote

400,000 signatures? Have they no idea how fucking cringeworthy they look, the piss-stained tramps? You lost a football match, get the fuck over it, you compo-scrounging pondlife.

I said after the Hillsborough soap opera that this would become a way of life for these cunts. Every time they don't get things their own way, they start a petition and whine to everyone who will listen about "justice, la".

They truly are a disease in the game of football.

Anything else is just piss and wind."

Cheerful Sid
Nicolae

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<stands and applauds> hear, fucking hear.

I clocked this beauty online

**** WARNING DO NOT READ IF SICK BAG IS NOT CLOSE TO HAND ****

"And my son looked into my teary eyes with his teary eyes like I once looked into my da's teary eyes with my teary eyes and said 'Da, will Murdering Scum ever win anything again?' And in that very moment a sudden warmth filled the room as a single ray of golden sunshine shone on our faces, like a personal message from Shankly himself, tingling our every sense, I said 'Son, we are Murdering Scum. We don't need to win to be winners.'

He at first looked deep into my tear streaked face with his tear streaked face with an expression of confusion, but then instantly he fully understood. He finally realised what Murdering Scum are. We are not just a football club like everybody else. We are hope and dreams and faith and belief. We are a very special type that no other can ever comprehend. We transcend victory and silverware. Leave the emptiness and hollowness of shiny trinkets to the likes of City, Chelsea, Leicester and Wigan. We will never be like them.

It was a conversation that only a teary-eyed redman and his teary-eyed son would understand that he will no doubt pass on to his teary eyed son one day.

'I love you, da' he said. I love you too, Son.

YNWA"

Not sure about YNWA, more like YCMIU

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Southern Red

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything about this petition fucking stinks.

Firstly, Ramos done nothing that isn't done in EVERY fucking game.

Secondly, it was quite possibly a foul but salad also had Ramos arm at one point.

Finally, even if the act was intentional, the outcome wasn't.

I might start a petition to get retrospective action for every injury received by a United player following a incident with an opposition player....
Dee

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cue the subsequent request to the FA for a minutes silence during the first weekend of matches in the new PL season.

"The only player who ever made me feel inferior" - Sir Bobby Charlton.
Southern Red

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Decided to take action!!!

Sign the petition Wink

https://www.change.org/p/fifa-uefa-national-fa-s-retrospective-action-for-every-footballer-injured-as-a-result-of-a-coming-together?recruiter=476654182&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=share_for_starters_page

*perhaps I have to much time on my hands?
Dee

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southern Red wrote:

Sign the petition Wink

https://www.change.org/p/fifa-uefa-national-fa-s-retrospective-action-for-every-footballer-injured-as-a-result-of-a-coming-together?recruiter=476654182&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=share_for_starters_page

Do you think they'll look at Keano and Alfe's 'coming together'?

Southern Red

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dee wrote:
Southern Red wrote:

Sign the petition Wink

Do you think they'll look at Keano and Alfe's 'coming together'?

They have already punished him... He's in the clear Wink
The Dave

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicolae wrote:
<stands and applauds> hear, fucking hear.

I clocked this beauty online

**** WARNING DO NOT READ IF SICK BAG IS NOT CLOSE TO HAND ****

"And my son looked into my teary eyes with his teary eyes like I once looked into my da's teary eyes with my teary eyes and said 'Da, will Murdering Scum ever win anything again?' And in that very moment a sudden warmth filled the room as a single ray of golden sunshine shone on our faces, like a personal message from Shankly himself, tingling our every sense, I said 'Son, we are Murdering Scum. We don't need to win to be winners.'

He at first looked deep into my tear streaked face with his tear streaked face with an expression of confusion, but then instantly he fully understood. He finally realised what Murdering Scum are. We are not just a football club like everybody else. We are hope and dreams and faith and belief. We are a very special type that no other can ever comprehend. We transcend victory and silverware. Leave the emptiness and hollowness of shiny trinkets to the likes of City, Chelsea, Leicester and Wigan. We will never be like them.

It was a conversation that only a teary-eyed redman and his teary-eyed son would understand that he will no doubt pass on to his teary eyed son one day.

'I love you, da' he said. I love you too, Son.

YNWA"

Not sure about YNWA, more like YCMIU

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Shocked That must be a piss-take.
Bondurant

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That cannot be real. Link?
The Dave

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some quack is now trying to claim Karius was concussed, and that's why he's so consistently dodgy. You literally couldn't make this shit up.

Ramos caused it too apparently, so those poor victims all over Merseyside are probably petitioning for him to be tried for war crimes at The Hague now.

It's never their fault.
Southern Red

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Dave wrote:
Some quack is now trying to claim Karius was concussed, and that's why he's so consistently dodgy. You literally couldn't make this shit up.

Ramos caused it too apparently, so those poor victims all over Merseyside are probably petitioning for him to be tried for war crimes at The Hague now.

It's never their fault.

I wouldn't argue that he wasn't concussed. I would question why the dippers medical staff missed it. There are clear rules on head injuries and if they missed it they have been negligent IMO. They have a responsibility, and failed!
Sol the Red

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southern Red wrote:
The Dave wrote:

It's never their fault.

I wouldn't argue that he wasn't concussed. I would question why the dippers medical staff missed it. There are clear rules on head injuries and if they missed it they have been negligent IMO. They have a responsibility, and failed!

How very dare you! It woz Chelsea.

Anything else is just piss and wind."

Cheerful Sid
Zoolander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ramos isn't impressed

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2018/06/sergio-ramos-responds-to-criticism-of-loris-karius-and-mohamed-salah-challenges/

“Bloody hell, they’ve given this a lot of attention, the Salah thing…I didn’t want to speak because everything is magnified,” he told reporters this week.

“I see the play well, he grabs my arm first and I fell to the other side, the injury happened to the other arm and they said that I gave him a judo hold.

“After the goalkeeper said that I dazed him with a clash, I am only missing Firmino saying that he got a cold because a drop of my sweat landed on him.”
Dee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nivea-smothering cry babies. They need to get over it. Ramos sums it up quite well.

tafkaf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salah signed for Real today. He wasn’t going to but Ramos twisted his arm.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    m-u-f-c.co.uk Forum Index -> m-u-f-c General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: