m-u-f-c Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crtical Palace
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    m-u-f-c.co.uk Forum Index -> m-u-f-c General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Dave

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jarzinio wrote:
I agree with most of the responses.
I gave my opinions on that narcissistic, sociopath before he took over and I continued when those fucking idiots appointed him
One or two, or maybe more gave me shit

As for as I am concerned he has always been over rated, he lost his plot at Chelsea and should have taken 2/3 years out of the system.
His arrogance and incredible self-worth would not allow a mentally smart decision and he got the club that, on the world stage matched his fuckin ego Maybe I am being unfair MUFC are not that massive Rolling Eyes

If we win the Premiership or/and the Champions League, next season obviously, under this twat I will humbly apologise to any of his delusional followers and never mention his name again

Can't argue with most of that. IMO any United supporter who still thinks Mourinho's the guy to take us forward needs a lobotomy and/or to pick a new sport altogether.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    m-u-f-c.co.uk Forum Index -> m-u-f-c General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: