m-u-f-c Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

soton

Post new topic   Reply to topic    m-u-f-c.co.uk Forum Index -> m-u-f-c General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
john smith

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:17 am    Post subject: soton Reply with quote

the lack of a thread for this game about sums it up,

however if we stop posting anything till utd get good again this board will die. Embarassed Crying or Very sad i suppose all we can do is keep spoutin the same shit , it really feels like groundhog day ......

possibly the major underlying factor i simply cannot understand is.

soton are awful, as bad as a run at home as a team can be on, and he goes and plays matic and fellaini - i am actually lost for words as to the mentality or need to have both of them on the pitch at the same time.

commentator said Utds goal difference is currently the worse for 30+ odd years - since dave sexton was manager .

that, gentlemen is how shite jose mourinho has made us.
Southern Red

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My four year old lad summed it up. During the second half he turned to me and asked "daddy, why are man utd players so slow".

We could just copy/paste posts from previous games. I'm not sure there is anything new to add. Same problems, same story and I suspect, like me, were just bored of talking and hearing about it.
Zoolander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He doesn't buy 'mad dogs', he doesn't select 'mad dogs' and yet here he is bemoaning our lack of 'mad dogs'.

I have no doubt at all now that despite some truly woeful individual performances from players who should be doing better, the real blame lies with the manager.

To put it slightly more accurately the blame lies with the owners who have failed to plan for a life after SAF, they have made poor appointments, the current one is by no means the worst but he is losing any sense of reality or dignity. He is becoming the worst because he is lashing out at everyone and really starting to damage the club at every level.

The real problem is, who is out there that you'd genuinely want in his place?
The Dave

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southern Red wrote:
My four year old lad summed it up. During the second half he turned to me and asked "daddy, why are man utd players so slow".

We could just copy/paste posts from previous games. I'm not sure there is anything new to add. Same problems, same story and I suspect, like me, were just bored of talking and hearing about it.

Yeah, it's bad enough having to throw 90 minutes of your life down the toilet watching a Manchester United game these days, without having to waste another second regurgitating the same complaints for the umpteenth time.

How our board haven't stepped in to stop the rot yet worries me.
Hertford Red

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another shocking performance
Post new topic   Reply to topic    m-u-f-c.co.uk Forum Index -> m-u-f-c General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: