m-u-f-c Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Neymar
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    m-u-f-c.co.uk Forum Index -> m-u-f-c General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Dave

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

john smith wrote:
moving back to the actual transfer.
this is a genuine question,
is he that good ? I mean we all know what a Ronaldo or messi can do, but Neymar ??? will he single handed transform PSG from a side who walk their league blindfolded, into genuine champions league contenders ?
last year Monaco got further than they did !!!

Not from what I've seen. He looked brilliant in Brazil but only sporadically impressive for Barca. Perhaps that's cos he's playing second-fiddle to Messi, but still - he hasn't shown he's one of the top top players in Europe, and certainly not at the Messi/Ronaldo level (the only two players in the world who could be worth anywhere near £200m IMO).

Yeah he'll look amazing for PSG but it's the French league, of course he will. They'll probably have to trim their squad now so I dunno how it'll help em in Europe. I can only assume he's worth loads in marketing.
tafkaf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They didn't win the league this year.

Touch of our neighbours about PSG...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    m-u-f-c.co.uk Forum Index -> m-u-f-c General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: