m-u-f-c Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yeovil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    m-u-f-c.co.uk Forum Index -> m-u-f-c General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diablo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:37 pm    Post subject: Yeovil Reply with quote

Vvvvvvvery tricky...but please Jose, can we just beat these bastards?
Southern Red

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rarely do we make light work of games against teams this far down the football pyramid. As much as I like these games, they are equally horrible. Nothing to gain, everything to lose. Think I'd rather have a PL team at home.

Try and get the game won, avoid injuries/suspensions, maybe blood a youngster or two, move on.
Stig

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope we play a full team. Arsenal, Villa, Leicester paid or almost paid the price for not playing a full team and being the cup into disrepute.

We are not going to win the league so let's put out our best team for the FA Cup - no matter who we are playing. As you say, tricky and a no win situation so DON"T LOSE.
john smith

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to Jose's credit he does tend to make the right calls in terms of squad strength for games like this.
even against Bristol City ,his team selection was very strong, the players that night let him down, not his selection.

you just have to look at Wenger to realise Jose won't be that stupid, he made 8 changes , away to Forrest a decent championship side, in a trophy that has seen Wenger do well down the years, it smacked of arrogance and served the cunts right.
Jose got it right last season in the europa league and the league cup, both limited in there appeal to most clubs.
i don't think his team selection will be an issue, it'e whether we send a team out who think they're too good to play the likes of Yoevil (rashford main culprit)

a sensible side,with the right attitude and we will win.
Jackl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same approach as 3 years ago I'd say.
RedPhil

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh i love these games.
The 'We support our local team ' chants and the ultra intimidating 'oooooooooooooohhhh your shit ahhhhhhhhhh' scream everytime our keeper takes a goal kick.

For once i would like us to see us put our absolute best 11 out and just say 'kill'

Shut the small time cunts up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    m-u-f-c.co.uk Forum Index -> m-u-f-c General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: