m-u-f-c Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

City's world domination continues
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    m-u-f-c.co.uk Forum Index -> m-u-f-c General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
john smith

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 6:29 am    Post subject: City's world domination continues Reply with quote

i was in the gym last night , and the tv had a euro channel showing music videos on,
any way after a while i noticed it wasnt playing music but an advert had started ,and this advert had CITY2CITY and the man city crest in the corner, so i watched it for a while , it was 10 fucking minutes , and it stated "this is an advert!"

Shocked Confused

i googled it and it's one a series of adverts showing City around the world .

jesus i thought the video they produced after the title win was nauseating ,

i have heard they are flying airships over the rain forrests , and dropping inflatable bananas to try encourage some of the tribes who have never seen civilisation to support city too......

https://www.Butt Lube.com/watch?v=ZQN4ThVOUyg

Rolling Eyes
tafkaf

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even their pygmy fans are massive.
Nicolae

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sun never sets on the CFG empire

England, Spain, Japan, Australia, Uruguay & America and maybe China soon too

Wink
tafkaf

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as their l real message doesn’t spread.

I like a drink & a bet and a bacon sandwich & not having my passport taken by my employer without fear of being beaten half to death in a town square.

And if I had to have a pint of water with my mates before watching us, it would be worse.

If you wanna cheer together shout hooray!!!
Red Snow

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tafkaf wrote:

I like a drink & a bet and a bacon sandwich & not having my passport taken by my employer without fear of being beaten half to death in a town square.

And if I had to have a pint of water with my mates before watching us, it would be worse.

Taf, please write the Gospel of Nic.

Cheerful Sid
north country boy

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're obsessed with Man United stamp your feet
Nicolae

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tafkaf wrote:

WHAT? I don't think His Sheikness is trying to ban beer, betting or bacon butties in any of the countries I mentioned

The REAL message is ££££
tafkaf

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite rightly, he’d be told to fuck off back to his own police state.

Although you know that wasn’t the point I was really making... keep turning a blind eye and cheer hooray like the other lemmings though. I know you haven’t had much in your life.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't it ironic that before 2008 city fans use to harp on about United fans having a following as far as Singapore, yet here we are with the club whoring itself on a global scale
Nicolae

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

68 wrote:
Isn't it ironic that before 2008 city fans use to harp on about United fans having a following as far as Singapore, yet here we are with the club whoring itself on a global scale

The holding company making astute purchases all over the world to hoover up the best young talent and circumvent the C0sy C@rtel's rules to keep 'old money' in the same few hands, whilst the flagship of that group play the most entertaining brand of football that the PL has ever seen. In stark contrast to the dour, defensive, boring offerings of a team struggling with its identity and with no clear path whatsoever of how to move forward, you mean surely? Wink Very Happy
tafkaf

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sniffs bait.... too transparent.... swims on...

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicolae wrote:
68 wrote:

The holding company making astute purchases all over the world to hoover up the best young talent and circumvent the C0sy C@rtel's rules to keep 'old money' in the same few hands, whilst the flagship of that group play the most entertaining brand of football that the PL has ever seen. In stark contrast to the dour, defensive, boring offerings of a team struggling with its identity and with no clear path whatsoever of how to move forward, you mean surely? Wink Very Happy

Predictable.

I think you miss the point. The corporate astuteness of running a club that was previously sneered at is now something to behold.

And it's been done to death but it's worth highlighting again; any club with a bottomless pit of resources can turn into the most, bestest, greatness of entertainers this planet has ever seen - ever.
Nicolae

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

68 wrote:
And it's been done to death but it's worth highlighting again; any club with a bottomless pit of resources can turn into the most, bestest, greatness of entertainers this planet has ever seen - ever.

What, even with Jones, Smalling & Fellaini in it?

Not seen it so far, but there's always next season I suppose Wink
Dee

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicolae wrote:
68 wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Nice try. You sound as though you're actually trying to convince yourself it's true. Laughing Laughing Laughing

"The only player who ever made me feel inferior" - Sir Bobby Charlton.
tafkaf

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most entertaining brand of football the “PL” (vomit) has ever seen?

That’s like your opinion, man.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    m-u-f-c.co.uk Forum Index -> m-u-f-c General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: