m-u-f-c Message Board

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dippers
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    m-u-f-c.co.uk Forum Index -> m-u-f-c General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Southern Red



Joined: 08 May 2010
Posts: 2468
Location: Haywards Heath

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:05 am    Post subject: Dippers Reply with quote

I think we'll get a decent result. At least a draw. It's how we seem to do things at the moment. Only turning up when we really have to.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Chubby



Joined: 18 Dec 2003
Posts: 3719

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not looking forward to it one bit, we will either stink the place out (hard to do I know) by parking at least 2 buses, or they will hammer us. Either way, fuck all in it to look forward to. Ironically last time we were this shite, and they were this good, we'd go there and beat them - but not this time, not with this team, not with this manager.
_________________
Nic... I dare say you could kick everyone's arse on Mastermind with United as your specialist subject.... Pedantic wank-wipe.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RedPhil



Joined: 29 Dec 2003
Posts: 751
Location: Cheadle

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No hope here at all
I just hope we dont lose after taking a lead or losing in the 8th minute of stoppage time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Nicolae



Joined: 18 Dec 2003
Posts: 11319

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Dippers Reply with quote

Southern Red wrote:
I think we'll get a decent result. At least a draw. It's how we seem to do things at the moment. Only turning up when we really have to.


BIG away win (and no Phil Jones) please

Not often I cheer your shabby mob on, but I will be doing this weekend Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
john smith



Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Posts: 6794

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chubby wrote:
Not looking forward to it one bit, we will either stink the place out (hard to do I know) by parking at least 2 buses, or they will hammer us. Either way, fuck all in it to look forward to. Ironically last time we were this shite, and they were this good, we'd go there and beat them - but not this time, not with this team, not with this manager.


you can end this thread, Chubby has nailed it right here
NFT needed Wink
_________________
People say I'm condescending. That means i talk down to people
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hertford Red



Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 825
Location: Hampshire UK

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can’t see anything but a defeat today and probably a bad one at that!!
Not looking forward to it at all
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hertford Red



Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 825
Location: Hampshire UK

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duplicate!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cobhrambler



Joined: 09 May 2005
Posts: 1059
Location: cork ireland

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like we will be looking for a new manager....
That was poor beyond belief....
No quality....should have been beaten 6 or 7 ...
89million man doesn't even get a game.....
Woodward must go too
_________________
E. pluribus unum.
"I aim to knock Murdering Scum off their f*cking perch"
14/5/2011 Mission Accomplished!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Southern Red



Joined: 08 May 2010
Posts: 2468
Location: Haywards Heath

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cobhrambler wrote:
Looks like we will be looking for a new manager....
That was poor beyond belief....
No quality....should have been beaten 6 or 7 ...
89million man doesn't even get a game.....
Woodward must go too


We won't be getting rid of Jose anytime soon. If we were going to it before the end of the season it would've been done already. It now won't be done until CL football is mathematically impossible.

I wouldn't say we were that bad. Two deflected goals and limited them to shots from outside the box. Going the other way we just look scared to go forward.

That £89m bloke... all the criticism of Jose aside, he seems to be getting worse. We look better without him and Jose is completely justified in benching him.

Woodwoods shouldn't go. He needs to be recognised for what he is. He brings in the cash. What we do need is for him to focus on that and have someone to do the football side of the business.

A positive, if we're going to find any... Jose is one game closer to leaving...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
The Dave



Joined: 22 Dec 2003
Posts: 1485

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southern Red wrote:
cobhrambler wrote:
Looks like we will be looking for a new manager....
That was poor beyond belief....
No quality....should have been beaten 6 or 7 ...
89million man doesn't even get a game.....
Woodward must go too


We won't be getting rid of Jose anytime soon. If we were going to it before the end of the season it would've been done already. It now won't be done until CL football is mathematically impossible.

I wouldn't say we were that bad. Two deflected goals and limited them to shots from outside the box. Going the other way we just look scared to go forward.

That £89m bloke... all the criticism of Jose aside, he seems to be getting worse. We look better without him and Jose is completely justified in benching him.

Woodwoods shouldn't go. He needs to be recognised for what he is. He brings in the cash. What we do need is for him to focus on that and have someone to do the football side of the business.

A positive, if we're going to find any... Jose is one game closer to leaving...


I hope he stays. Football is a sad, pathetic waste of my time and the van Gaal/Mourinho years have made me realise this.

If someone else takes over I'll have to piss away precious Christmas moments seeing what difference it makes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hawkeye



Joined: 18 Dec 2003
Posts: 3004

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southern Red wrote:
We won't be getting rid of Jose anytime soon. If we were going to it before the end of the season it would've been done already. It now won't be done until CL football is mathematically impossible.


So... February then. Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
john smith



Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Posts: 6794

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we actually showed some heart today , but fuck me that's only what a non league side playing a top club would do.

we have no quality in any area, we lose the ball so often, pass it so poorly and any thing we may get tends to come from their mistakes.


no one deserves picking out because they are all playing so badly , but wtf does lukaku do, he cant trap a bag of sand, he runs away from any forward pass to him and defenders just step in front of him and take the ball, he hardly ever keeps control or wins a flick on, he doesn't hold it up either .

when they show Fergie in the stands,i do wonder what must he be thinking , jose's management style is destroying everything , have we ever been this bad in the last 20 years ?

i can't remember it ?
_________________
People say I'm condescending. That means i talk down to people
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dark-shade-of-red



Joined: 24 Aug 2007
Posts: 5773
Location: Wiltshire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not in the least bit surprised.

Was it 1999 who was a staunch Mourinho supporter? I think it was anyway. If so - have you changed your mind now?
_________________
"United's success has generated its wealth; City's wealth has generated its success. Anything else is just piss and wind."

Cheerful Sid
Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:02 pm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chubby



Joined: 18 Dec 2003
Posts: 3719

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are utterly bereft of any ideas of how to play football. NFT.
_________________
Nic... I dare say you could kick everyone's arse on Mastermind with United as your specialist subject.... Pedantic wank-wipe.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hertford Red



Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 825
Location: Hampshire UK

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scouse cunts but what I expected. That’s said I hate losing to them!
We are so fucking poor it’s unreal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    m-u-f-c.co.uk Forum Index -> m-u-f-c General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group