m-u-f-c Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rumour

Post new topic   Reply to topic    m-u-f-c.co.uk Forum Index -> m-u-f-c General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
john smith

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:45 am    Post subject: Rumour Reply with quote

old source, my daughters boyfriend best mate is a sup fan ..... Shocked and apparently he knows lots of the players really well, and they have told him that Alex Ferguson was so dismayed at the clubs position that has had a really big input since Jose was sacked, helps in training and team talks etc.

it may be bull shit......but i don't care , i like it so i am happy to believe it Very Happy
Southern Red

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tbf it has been splashed about the media that Fergie has been to the training ground on several occasions. It would surprise me if he's had a lot of input.

Very few managers would allow it, but given his lack of experience having Fergie around won't dent his ego.

In hindsight, if Fergie stepped back and let Giggs and The legend that is Ole, for example, take over with Fergie slowly drifting into the background over time I think this slump would've been avoided. I think even Moyes would've done better, perhaps carried on where fergie left off, if he kept the coaching staff. Such a change in direction fucked everything up. All The legend that is Ole is doing is returning to what worked for so many years.
Stig

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somebody is responsible for there being no succession plan - and I blame SAF as much as anyone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    m-u-f-c.co.uk Forum Index -> m-u-f-c General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: