m-u-f-c Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Slippy G gives Dulux Teeth a kick up the keester

Post new topic   Reply to topic    m-u-f-c.co.uk Forum Index -> m-u-f-c General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sol the Red

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:43 pm    Post subject: Slippy G gives Dulux Teeth a kick up the keester Reply with quote

I see No Surrender FC managed to beat the Popes XI up in Scottishland. You have to hand it to Slippy, turning a one team pub league into a two team pub league again is amazing work, quite simply astounding. That he did it by fucking over his former boss and leading national weirdo Rodgers must be a mixed feeling, though.

Jolly well done, Stevie. You'll still lose the league but at least you're putting up a better fight against the Hoops than Aberdeen Fish and Chip Shop FC and Sporting Mothercare have managed in the years when No Surrender mislaid their debit card..

Anything else is just piss and wind."

Cheerful Sid
Stig

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what is strangest here.

Your post, or that I read it, understood it, and liked it.
Southern Red

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always disliked Celtic more than I have Rangers... but never really been able to put my finger on why.

Never really watched much Scottish football for obvious reasons but had half an eye on this game. To be honest, for Scotland's two biggest clubs the level of football is dire. If this is the best they have to offer we won't be seeing them in the PL any time soon Laughing Laughing
m42her

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southern Red wrote:
If this is the best they have to offer we won't be seeing them in the PL any time soon Laughing Laughing

When the conversation around them joining the PL was at its peak a few years ago and predictions of top 6 finishes were being made by pundits & panels, it always struck me as weird.

Seemingly based on nothing more sophisticated beyond the fact they had large grounds and good crowds.
tafkaf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking hell. Rangers are a shower of hateful bigoted cunts. See the crowd foaming at the mouth the other day. Linfield chelsea Rangers. Says it all.
Hawkeye

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tafkaf wrote:
Fucking hell. Rangers are a shower of hateful bigoted cunts. See the crowd foaming at the mouth the other day. Linfield chelsea Rangers. Says it all.

Fucking hell. Celtic are a shower of hateful bigoted cunts. See the crowd foaming at the mouth the other day.

I can't think of two other teams to complete the comparison but you get my point that one lot are as bad as the other. The only difference being which side of the fence they're on.
Sol the Red

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As someone who used to reside in the city and who had friends from both sides of the divide, I can confirm that there are huge numbers of absolute fucking weapons in both camps. They are different, true. But I find it hard to make nuanced distinctions between the pointless ancient bigotry of the Huns and the terrorist supporting, scouse-lite, "are we not fucking brilliant?" fans of the Bhoys.

Anything else is just piss and wind."

Cheerful Sid
Stig

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

m42her wrote:
Southern Red wrote:
If this is the best they have to offer we won't be seeing them in the PL any time soon Laughing Laughing

When the conversation around them joining the PL was at its peak a few years ago and predictions of top 6 finishes were being made by pundits & panels, it always struck me as weird.

Seemingly based on nothing more sophisticated beyond the fact they had large grounds and good crowds.

signing a 36 year old Jermain Defoe, says it all. Probably a bit better than Morecambe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    m-u-f-c.co.uk Forum Index -> m-u-f-c General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: